SASSA - Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant)
- The South African Social Security Agency’s (Sassa’s) role is to administer social grants to categories of people who are “vulnerable to poverty and in need of state support” in order to improve the societies standard of living.
- The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is for South African Citizens who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, who have insufficient means and do not receive any form of income and have no financial support from any source.
- The SRD Grant of R350 was instituted to alleviate the hardship suffered by millions of South Africans because of the pandemic.
What’s needed to achieve our set GOALS through the services of a field marketing agency
- Identify high density locations or areas such as townships and cities.
- Approach and switch potential and current SRD grant recipients to join TymeBank.
- Training material will be provided for the field marketing agents to be able to use the minute switch portal.
The field agents will be remunerated more frequently to ensure cash flow
- Minimum of 5 agents.
- Smartphone or preferably tablet
Access the TymeBank SASSA SRD switch portal.
Enter the SASSA grant recipients South African ID number and click submit.
Enter the Switch SMS OR take a picture of the SMS which has been sent to the SASSA grant recipient. The picture should include the full security link
The SASSA grant recipient would then be directed to the closest PNP & Boxer stores to collect the card.